Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where is the snow?

This has been a very disappointing winter for me. I live in New England and expect a winter full of snow storms, blizzards, snow squalls, etc. I love snow. And yet, it has barely snowed all winter! We had a snow storm on Halloween and then nothing but flurries since. I’m not happy about it.

Most people will disagree with me and say it’s been the best winter, but I am sorely disappointed. Nothing is cozier than being stuck inside during a big snowstorm. School and work are cancelled; cars are not allowed on the roads; something delicious is cooking in the crockpot. Who wouldn’t love this?!  

The weathermen have continued to predict snow storms, but seeing how they are only right a small percentage of the time, I shouldn’t be surprised when snow doesn’t fall from the sky. They predict snow for tomorrow and Thursday, but I’m hesitant to believe them. When I was younger, I used to make snowflakes out of paper and hang them in the window. It would snow and snow all winter long…I just hung up a paper snowflake in my cubicle…we’ll see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment